Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup'
(04-13-2017, 08:44 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup,

I don't think there's any doubt the blocking, (Bodine) has contributed to Hill's problems. And play calling/formations haven't helped either. Hill on a pitch play outside is just not a good idea.

However I also believe A LOT of Hill's lack of production is of his own making ! Somewhere along the line he decided he was a scat back and that's just not his game. And his RB vision has went south bad.

Perhaps with the proper coaching/play calling he can turn it around but I have serious doubts.

Jermey Hill needs to put it all together as Marvin is losing his patience with him.He said going into 2017 he needs to be coached up better and that he still has confidence in him,however the guy has to adjust to all defenses as they will keep slamming him until he gets it right.I think the guy has poor vision and trys to make a sweep around end way too much.He needs to tell him 0-line to open up the pickin hole dude. He better get it done as Joe Mixon will.Watch tape of Joe and you will be very impressed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup' - fortyyearfan - 04-30-2017, 04:17 PM