Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup'
(04-30-2017, 04:27 PM)Housh Wrote: People need to get it through their heads that its perfectly ok to hate a running back who fumbles games away.

Its like people are trying to make people feel guilty for hating a running back who cant hold on to the ball in the clutch.

Brainwashed Bengals fans FTW

No, it's called being objective: nobody's perfect and this shit DOES happen, but you never give one chance to people: he didn't fumble once last year, so why should we hate the guy for *1* fumble that cost us?

(04-30-2017, 04:31 PM)Okeana Wrote: nice coined statement for people who point out actual facts.   you're bias because everything that comes out of your mouth isn't worth anyone's time or patience.

1 productive year in which the receiving core was injured and the only thing they could do was run the ball behind the peak of our offensive line.

yeah give me a break kid

What does that even mean? 

You act like a tough guy and when someone refutes your, "facts," you repeat what the other guy said? TF?

Please, Mr. Facts, find me one instance where Gio-van ran 60 yards, then Hill punched it in from the 1.

You'll never find it, because it never happened.

But it's a fact, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup' - Truck_1_0_1_ - 04-30-2017, 04:55 PM