Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup'
(04-30-2017, 05:01 PM)Housh Wrote: Hill has 677 career carries. Hes been the definition of an iron man at the RB position. So that HAS to factor into his value. Hes a good RB no question.

But I cant think of many solid RBs who wouldn't have those same TD numbers in the same situation.

Hes good but he hasn't don't ANYTHING special since his rookie year. The fact that he made the statement he did where hes basically telling us he thinks the job is a lock for him is kind of funny to me.

Statement like that tells me he is the same immature guy and he hasn't worked on his game at all because he already thinks hes the shit. Mixon probably wont beat him out this year but Hill's days are probably numbered in Cincinnati
Look at his instagram: he's trained his ass off all off-season.

The only person on the team who worked harder (and posted it, of course), was Rey and we cut him.

Everyone has been talking about Burfict working hard, Hill and Rey were working even harder.

That's why I've been saying since a couple of weeks ago, that he'll tear up the league this year, unless he gets hurt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup' - Truck_1_0_1_ - 04-30-2017, 05:27 PM