Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup'
(04-30-2017, 04:11 PM)Okeana Wrote: Stats dont tell an entire story.  How many countless games did you watch gio rip off 60 yard runs to the 1 yard line and hill run it 1 yard for a TD only to celebrate like he's bo jackson.  Give me a break this kid has always and will always be garbage.  He acts like a 10 year old.  He isn't even comparable to Mixon in any way.  I mean how can any self respecting Bengal support this kid after that playoff game.  If Gio wouldn't have been targeted and knocked out we would have won 100%

This is exactly right. Gio does all the work down the field, then Marvin lets Hill run it in from the goal line and 2 yd Jeremy gets to do his stupid little dance. There's a reason Pissburgh targeted Gio and not Hill. And the reason people (or at least me) are down on Hill over that fumble is not because he lost the ball, all RB's lose the ball occasionally, it's because he already had the first down, the game was won, and he fumbled trying to get more unneeded yardage to pad his stats. All he had to do is hang on to the ball and fall down. Marvin even pressed that to him prior to the play, get the 1st, then go down and hang onto the ball. That, to me, is unforgivable.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup' - Sled21 - 05-01-2017, 08:47 AM