Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking
(05-01-2017, 02:33 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I'm all for differing opinions, and understandably we don't have the 'best' team in the NFL. What pundits think about our team ranges from talented, good, to okay to bad...that being said, I found a post draft, preseason ranking system via BleacherReport (the BuzzFeed of sports).

Again, I'm all for opinions, but the placement on this is LAUGHABLE. The entire list is a joke anyways.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706187-nfl-power-rankings-where-does-every-team-stand-after-the-draft

Thoughts!?

Yeah I as well don't get too much into post draft rankings or grades. The one thing that I totally agree with is the bengals drafted this year to win now. There eyes weren't on the future, they were on bringing guys into camp that can compete to start. Edge rush instantly upgraded, have what seems to be a solid kicker. Ross and Mixon should definitely fit into scheme, as well Malone should make the roster and get some playing time. If this team stays healthy I definitely can see them surpassing the 6 wins this season they were projected.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - CJD - 05-01-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - 3wt - 05-08-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - lbrown41017 - 05-01-2017, 09:27 AM
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - J24 - 05-01-2017, 10:42 PM