Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking
(05-01-2017, 04:39 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I'm not a fan of the O-line situation. The fact that the coaching staff has faith in them, surprising to me.

That being said, You (in general, not you specifically) have to look at the fact that we have Green coming back healthy, Eifert hopefully by season's end and the young talent drafted. We let go of some bums (Maualuga) and picked up some decent players (Minter). SURE, we did lose our best linemen (that does hurt).

I still don't see how that puts us 28th...So we lose two linemen and all of a sudden we are 5 spots worse than last year!? Don't get it.

Green, Eifert, Ross, Mixon, Boyd, all these weapons are great and yes they made some improvements on the defensive side of the ball but none of that matters if you can't block. 

Bodine was getting pushed back into Dalton a lot, blind side pressure without Whit is going to be really bad. It doesn't do us any good to have tons of weapons, we teams can get pressure with a 4 man front and there is no push in the running game. 

This entire season depends on the play of the line, all the weapons in the world are useless if your QB is running for his life or laying on his back. And unless Mixon is Barry Sanders, the line letting people meet him in the backfield is going to be a problem.

That's why we dropped, at this point the Browns may actually win more games than the Bengals. I know...that's crazy talk, but they are adding solid young talent and have a badass line on offense and defense. If they can get decent and consistent QB play, they'll be an 8 win team.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - Murdock2420 - 05-01-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - CJD - 05-01-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - 3wt - 05-08-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - J24 - 05-01-2017, 10:42 PM