Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals
(05-01-2017, 03:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: However, there aren't too many weeks that pass without an arrest. Is a DUI less of an offense than hitting a woman? Probably. Although a DUI could result in an accident that kills multiple people. DUI's basically get a free pass from the media.

I listen to media members, Mo Eggar comes to mind recently, and it simply seems like some people try to impress their moral relativity as being THE ideal set of morale's. If you say something along the lines of "I don't think he shouldn't be able to play again I just don't want him here" then you are saying that if it was up to me he would not be able to work again. If that is true for Joe Mixon, then all those friends and family members who have had those DUI's you most likely know statistically speaking, do you say that to them as well? If you believe that no one convicted of a felony should be allowed to prosper after their conviction then that is fine. If you start trying to pick and choose which ones that have "repaid their debt to society" you have now entered an area that is simply hypocritical.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals - Au165 - 05-01-2017, 04:03 PM