Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals
(05-01-2017, 07:28 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: It's funny because I know it's "different" but lagarrette Blount blasted a Boise state kid in the face after losing a bowl game right on national TV for no reason other than being sour they lost and not being able to take a little post game trash talk. Yet, guess which two organizations that dude has been a part of? I don't remember them being killed for having him on their teams. Thick with hypocrisy.

Yup. I remember watching that game. As for the Bengals, I can understand to an extent about how this team is perceived from the outside and within the community. Mike Brown dosent help our image one bit by continuing to back Adam Jones. Then throw in the past players we've had under Marvin lewis and the playoff meltdown and the other playoff meltdown we forget about when punches were thrown at halftime in the locker room in 05. Add everything up and here we are. But the witch hunt taking place right now with this kid is out of control. I was disgusted watching that video as much as anyone else, but they have since worked things out like adults and trying to move on with their lives. The media needs to do the same.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals - TKUHL - 05-01-2017, 07:51 PM