Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup'
(04-30-2017, 04:11 PM)Okeana Wrote: Stats dont tell an entire story.  How many countless games did you watch gio rip off 60 yard runs to the 1 yard line and hill run it 1 yard for a TD only to celebrate like he's bo jackson.  Give me a break this kid has always and will always be garbage.  He acts like a 10 year old.  He isn't even comparable to Mixon in any way.  I mean how can any self respecting Bengal support this kid after that playoff game.  If Gio wouldn't have been targeted and knocked out we would have won 100%

1. Gio has exactly one play in his entire career that went for more than 46 yards, back in 2014. Hill has actually busted more long plays than Gio by far, believe it or not.

2. If that QB that people pretend was a hero wouldn't have fumbled 3 times, killed a bunch of drives, led the offense to 0 points and threw a pick through 90% of the game, Hill would've been more of a hero than a villain, and that fumble would've been irrelevant. Unfortunately we didn't have a QB capable of taking advantage of the 30th ranked pass defense he was facing.

I'm not defending Hill. I want Mixon to take his job, but I hate misconceptions. Gio hasn't been the big playmaker that everyone thinks he is, and I think Hill gets a disproportionate amount of blame for that playoff loss. There were several chefs cooking up that disaster.

(05-01-2017, 06:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is it perfectly ok to hate a QB who has fumbled and threw away playoff games in multiple years?

[Image: DALTON2.gif]

Dalton is just another in a lengthy list of players that choked under Marvin Lewis.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup' - Shake n Blake - 05-01-2017, 08:32 PM