Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals
(05-01-2017, 03:53 PM)Au165 Wrote: I am in the side that is okay moving past it, but not really cool with justifying it.

I will say am tired of the "hitting a woman" part being emphasized. Our legal system does not differentiate between hitting a woman or a man, I am not sure it does us as a society to. If he knocked out a 120lb man just as violently versus a woman there should be as much outrage, unfortunately there wouldn't be.

Agreed. I don't think Brownshoe was justifying it though. It's just pointing out that when you spit on anyone.... Ya kinda have it comin'. If that's truly what happened, I really can understand his response. I still fault him though because he appeared to follow her in. It looks like he said something to the guy with her. That dude slinks away, and then she goes at Mixon. He didn't have to pursue whatever they were talking about.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals - jason - 05-01-2017, 09:06 PM