Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals
(05-01-2017, 04:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I swear, they keep this crap up and they are going to force me to buy the kid's jersey...... Cool

No boycott calls against Pissburgh and the rapist. No boycott calls when the Ravens had a player involved with a murder... but let's do everything we can to ruin this kid's life....
Or for the Ravens when Rice knocked out his fiancee and the Ravens weren't going to do anything until their was a public outcry.

Winning cures all, I guess.

What Mixon did was horrible, but think, as many have said, about how much he was provoked.  Also look at his actions after it and see that he didn't yell at her or stand over her like a person does if they're happy that they hit someone or are full of hate, but rather he just walked away like he immediately regretted it.

What he did was wrong, but to boycott the Bengals for this is just looking for attention when you take all things into consideration.
(05-01-2017, 06:00 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: I've heard rumblings about Hill to Kansas City. Not sure if there's any meat on that bone, though.

For a future draft or what?  Be incredible if we at least got something for him.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals - BFritz21 - 05-02-2017, 03:44 AM