Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup'
(05-02-2017, 08:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What about Aaron Rodgers?

Do smart fans hate him because he fumbled away a playoff game?

The only people who claim Hill deserves to be banished forever for one fumble are the ones who hated him before the fumble.  Hills porduction has dropped the last two years an i can understand anyone who complains about that.  But the people sqealing about how one fumble defines an entire career are ridiculous.

I dislike him for that fumble, but that's not the only reason. I don't think he plays hard. He had a great rookie season, and since then he hits the back of the line and falls down. Oh, and he was all about not dancing last year, just getting into the end zone and getting back to the playoffs. That lasted about 5 games and the dancing clown returned. Dancing when your team is having a losing season pisses me off. Hill pisses me off.. I don't hate him, if he gets back to being what he was, great. But as long as he's 2 yard Jeremy I want Mixon to take his spot and keep it....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill: Any RB Bengals draft is still 'probably going to be my backup' - Sled21 - 05-02-2017, 08:47 AM