Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals
(05-01-2017, 06:54 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: Ya know, I think you just hit the nail on the head with the logic behind the Joe Mixon pick.

I think they're looking at running backs in the NFL, and saying okay, even if this guy is an all-time great we'll get, what? 7 years out of him? And if he's decent then you get maybe 3-5 years before he goes somewhere else and you move on to improve the position.

He's already been clean for close to 3 years, so the odds of him getting into trouble are actully pretty low. You gotta commend ML and the F.O. for not giving into the outrage machine. Mixon could be a game changer.

I'll be honest, I'm not thrilled with the pick....at all.  I have softened up since the initial outrage, and I DO believe everyone should get a second chance.  I just kinda wish it was another team giving the chance.  Oh well, nothing I can do about it, and we shouldn't judge, in a moment of weakness, I did......and you're right, he has been low key since the incident.  Hope he can keep it that way, time will tell.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-02-2017, 09:38 AM