Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals
(05-02-2017, 06:30 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: What about every steeler fan?  Isn't raping a woman THE worst crime you can commit against them?  Rape a couple women (that went public, there were more....it started at Miami), pay them off (one was a SEVEN figure settlement) and everything is OK?  Those women were victim shamed as well..."she knew what she was doing going in to the bathroom with him"....REALLY?  That is why he needed his linemen to block the door?  

It is absolutely disgusting how this crap is completely ignored, yet people want to boycott Mixon and the Bengals.  

Well, I didn't want the pick, but now I am starting to rally behind him because I want to waive a middle finger to the NFL, Goodell, etc. because you know GD well that this crap wouldn't be happening if he was drafted by pussburg or the patriots.

Oh, Pats had him off their board?  They didn't have a problem with having a murderer and trying to "reign him in" by signing his former college road roomie (Tebow).

Now I'm pissed.  

The double-standards here are so insane that it makes me want to vomit. 

Playing devil's advocate here, but isn't calling out the Stoolers for this, but supporting the Bengals for their choice kind of a double standard?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati ABC affiliate calling for boycott of bengals - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-02-2017, 09:43 AM