Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated: Brandon Wilson listed as S, Carl Lawson as LB
(05-02-2017, 09:16 AM)Au165 Wrote: I think you have a hard time justifying him a game day 46 spot when we have other guys who can return (Mixon, Ross, Pacman, Malone, Boyd). I think the only thing that saves him is if none of the other guys can return punts. Keep in mind Boyd wasn't an option to do returns last season because of how thin we were at WR, now we could see him get some time there.

Pacman can return no doubt, but he's getting up there and seems to maybe have lost a step last year. I don't think Marvin is going to risk Ross's knees on punt returns. If Mixon is starting RB, I don't see him making punt returns then going in to run the ball on the next play. Malone and Boyd are options, unproven as it is, and not everyone is a willing punt returner. Erickson is a proven commodity. I still think he has last receiver position locked because of it. Simmons is not going to let his star returner go easily......
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon Wilson listed as RB, Carl Lawson as LB - Sled21 - 05-02-2017, 10:41 AM