Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Volunteering to watch an execution
(05-02-2017, 02:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: As an insider in the criminal justice system I would know that there was a chance that it would be the murder of an innocent person instead of the execution of a guilty person.

So I could never stand to watch anything like that.  When people talk abpouit the worst ways to die suggestions will come up like "Burning", "starving", "torn apart by animals", but no one usually mentions "Being executed as a convicted killer".  Noy only do you die, but your entire legacy is destroyed.

(05-02-2017, 02:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's a practice that should be done away with. The fact that 1 innocent man or woman could die is enough for me to call for only giving life without parole and not the death penalty. Not to mention it costs much more. 

I'm with you both on the idea, but in the case of someone like Gacy, or Bundy, or whomever we were certain about I'd agree to watch.

I hope no one will interpret my fascination with seeing it as a support for the act itself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Volunteering to watch an execution - GMDino - 05-02-2017, 02:45 PM