Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussing Joe Mixon (going forward)
(05-02-2017, 07:33 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Funny. I dont remember Tyreek Hill getting a bunch of negative publicity after the draft last year. I didnt know who he was or that he was beating up pregnant women until he started playing well. And the national conversation was never a witch hunt like it is with Mixon.

Now we have a guy under investigation for rape drafted in the first. And a Browns pick with current charges. Somehow Mixon is still the major national bash fest story.

Tim Williams was one of the biggest character flags in the draft. The Ravens have had more legal trouble than us lately. Noone is making a big deal out of that.

I just know I would live to see Mixon knock out some of the talking heads on NFL network

People see better than they hear. They saw Mixon flatten that girl. Tyreke Hill didn't try to murder his unborn kid on video, so as ****** up as it sounds, it pales in comparison to the image of her dropping like a sack of potatoes. Best believe, Hill would be on the streets if a video surfaced if that incident.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussing Joe Mixon (going forward) - jason - 05-02-2017, 09:03 PM