Poll: Would you take a Thug team Super Bowl win if it were possible?
Yes - I would take it
No - I don't want the Front Office to appear vindicated
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Would you take a Thug team Superbowl Bengals win if it were possible?
(05-02-2017, 02:31 PM)depthchart Wrote: I brought this Thread back up because it only had 2 "No" Votes and 32 "Yes" votes before Joe Mixon was drafted.

Now many are pounding the table against the Mixon pick plus a local News Boycott attempt.

It looks like Mike Brown just "DOUBLED DOWN" on the THUG TEAM approach likely for the rest of his life with this Mixon pick.

As the Poll asks:  Would people still take a THUG TEAM (now with Mixon) Super bowl win or rather it never works out ?

Mike Brown is ALL IN on this THUG image, likely for the rest of his life now with his choice of Mixon.

Winning would "Vindicate" Mike Brown on this issue in a way by actually working. He becomes an instant "Rock Star" to boot with a Super bowl win.

Still take it ?

How is this a "thug team"? Seriously. Pacman is the only current repeat offender while wearing stripes. Who else? Burfict gets counted by the media but is clean as a whistle off the field.

This team is mostly quiet and humble guys. Dalton, Green, Gio, LaFell, Boyd, Ross, Atkins, Dunlap, DreKirk, Iloka, Williams, etc etc. 

Every single mention of the Bengals as "thugs" will include Pacman, Burfict, and now Mixon. That's literally it, and Burfict shouldn't be mentioned. Maybe not even Mixon because he's done nothing wrong as a Bengal.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you take a Thug team Superbowl Bengals win if it were possible? - Shake n Blake - 05-02-2017, 11:21 PM