Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss
(05-02-2017, 10:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Guess we just have different thresholds for accepting responsibility.

WTS, not sure I can blame her. You are sure and everybody has told you that you are going to be a figure that goes down in history for generations. Centuries after you are gone folks will read about you in history books. Then you lose it and still have folks that don't know how it works saying you should have won because you got more votes.

Can you imagine losing all of that and then realizing that you lost to a President that many loathe? Hell, I'd say it's not my fault too.

The same folks who worked so hard to remove the Pledge of Allegiance from schools. Not that I care too much about keeping it, but even in the pledge it says "...United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands..."

If they weren't so busy fighting it, maybe they would have actually looked at the words and learned how the government works. Instead we have people in ignorance thinking we're a pure democracy. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss - TheLeonardLeap - 05-03-2017, 12:51 AM