Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss
Yeah I saw this when I got home yesterday. It was really cringe worthy, especially when she said "I am back to being an activist citizen and part of the resistance". I felt like she couldn't wait to say that line. She probably thought it was just as good as "Trumped up trickle down economics". Somehow Hillary made herself even less likable with this interview, she should just really stop.

I find it funny how she claims "responsibility" but then her explanation for why she was responsible literally amounts to "I was responsible because I volunteered". What the hell??? That's not taking responsibility. There goes dishonest Hillary being all dishonest again. If you take notice of what she said,, you can see the deflection in here "responsibility" statement. Hillary used two "I" statements and ended with a "we" statement. She said I'm responsible because "I was the candidate and because I had my name on the ballot", but then instead of saying "I had shortfalls" she says "We had shortfalls".

What Hillary is doing here is she is basically saying "Well yeah.... I mean... I guess you can say I'm responsible in the sense that I had my name on the ballot and I'm the one who gave the speeches and appeared in the commercials, but really all the other stuff is my teams fault..... oh and don't forget Russia and Comey". She makes absolutely no effort to explain what she did wrong, just that she was responsible because she was the one who volunteered.

And speaking of Russia and Comey, I'm still waiting for Hillary to provide concrete evidence that millions of people were swayed to not vote for her because of Russia and Comey. Saying people were "swayed" is stupid when you have nothing to back up your claim. How many people were swayed? Ten? Thirty-five? Six-Hundred? And where were they swayed?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss - Matt_Crimson - 05-03-2017, 09:33 AM