Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions
(05-03-2017, 09:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: Is the story true or not?

That depends.  Do you think we got the whole story from HuffPo or Vox?  In my post I stated doubt that either "news" source would be interested in reporting the whole story, for obvious partisan reasons.  So, no, I do not take this story as reported as completely true.

Quote:Which also doesn't pass guilt or innocence on the accused.  Merely points out she has done worse and not Sessions is in charge of the group charging her for laughing at him.

Again, assuming the story as reported is 100% true, which you clearly do and Bfine and I do not.

Quote:Ah...nice!  

Oh, that was mentioned in the article which clearly explained she was a rebel rouser. 

I believe the term you're attempting to use is rabble-rouser, as in someone who attempts to rouse a rabble.

Quote: Also show:  Something she did NOT do during the Sessions' hearing.  Unless you think she should be charged for one because of the other?

Nope, just showing past behavior on the part of the accused that would lead more objective people to conclude that their might be more to this story, and her arrest, then her merely laughing at a normal volume. 

Quote:[Image: 1l825l.jpg]

Yes, we know you support blatant racism, you've made that clear in the past.  You'll please excuse my pointing out to others who might be reading this that one of your sources published one of the most blatantly racist articles seen outside of stormfront.  It goes to the credibility of your source.  You'll recall I once pointed out that HuffPo and Breitbart were essentially the same but from different ends of the political spectrum?  It didn't take long for HuffPo to prove me correct without my having to do a thing.

If I where a far left leaning person I'd accuse you of racism.  Instead I'll just feel sorry for you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-03-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: US Dept. - TheLeonardLeap - 07-16-2017, 11:13 PM