Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss
(05-03-2017, 12:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: Again she gave a bad answer.

But she did indeed say she accepts full responsibility....then talked about the other factors. (FBI, Russian interference, etc)

I feel like some in the world want her to say the Russians weren't involved more than they want her to accept full responsibility though.

She clearly doesn't accept full responsibility based on what she said. She made a quick statement about how she "accepts responsibility" and then diverted attention to the Russains and the FBI. But what did YOU do Hillary that caused you to lose the election. She's showing nothing but clear denial.

What else can Hillary say about the Russians and the FBI that people haven't heard already from the infinite news cycles about it? I don't want to hear about the Russians and the FBI being partly to blame because they did "insert regurgitated information here". 

I want to know what she thinks she did wrong. Based on what she's said so far she thinks that whatever she did is miniscule compared to "Putin and Comey".

So what if the Russians were involved? She doesnt have a shred of evidence to prove that Russia lost the election for her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss - Matt_Crimson - 05-03-2017, 01:57 PM