Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(05-03-2017, 04:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't consider him a role model. He's a bit of a tool, honestly. But he had some charges dropped nearly 2 decades ago versus being caught on camera committing the offense 2 years ago. There was plenty of outrage... 17 years ago, and there continues to be outrage today. 

For some, the fact that he was never put on trial for the crime is enough to completely move past it. Aside from reminding people that he wasn't convicted of murder nor did he plead guilty to it, I steer clear of him. Same reason I never got a Suggs jersey, and those are just allegations against him. I'm more of a Reed person. Just a good guy. I have his jersey but I don't wear it any more since he signed it. I also have Flacco, Torrey, and Tucker's jerseys. Guys you know/knew would stay out of trouble.

Then again, I had Rice's jersey too (before I threw the fake away and kept the real one in its packaging and traded it for Torrey's). 

Do you cheer when Suggs gets a sack? Because the way you are attacking this fanbase over the Mixon situation, if you EVER have, what does that say about you?

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth - The Real Deal - 05-03-2017, 04:51 PM