Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama congressman: “People who lead good lives” don’t have preexisting conditions
(05-03-2017, 02:02 PM)Benton Wrote: Largely I agree with him.

If you eat right, exercise, don't smoke, don't have unprotected sex, your chance of having health related problems goes down. Some people are going to get sick regardless, it's genetics. But even some of them can change that time table by living a healthier life.

Edit to add: I wish more people would be insensitive (at least as much so as that lawmaker) when it comes to getting people to wake up about their healthcare. If you're 500 lbs, smoke, sit on your butt all day and drink a six pack, I don't have a ton desire to pay for your heart cath.

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/new_study_finds_that_most_cancer_mutations_are_due_to_random_dna_copying_mistakes

According to this study, Approximately 2/3rds of all cancers aren't related to hereditary, life style, or environmental factors. Just good people livin' the right way who get ****** as part of god's plan through no fault of their own.

Messages In This Thread
Alabama congressman: “People who lead good lives” don’t have preexisting conditions - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-03-2017, 06:15 PM