Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good article on MMQB this morning ....
(05-03-2017, 04:26 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Call me what you want... but I for some reason find Josh Malone the eventual A.J. Green replacement..

Green is turning 29 in 2 months and will be 31 or 32 when his contract ends.. Malone has the size and speed to be that #1 receiver if Bengals don't resign A.J. in the future.

For f*cks sake, the man ran a 4.4 at the size of 6'3.

Learning from AJ won't hurt him either. There's no doubt that the guys got skill, and a 4.4 is faster than AJ if I'm not mistaken. 
(05-03-2017, 05:29 PM)PDub80 Wrote: AD's line got him killed last year so it was impossible to build upon 2015's success.Which sucks because his 2015 showed he is capable of some great QB play.

Buuuuuut, big time players make big time plays in big time games. THAT is what separates the greats and the goods. It's why Joe Montana's in the Hall of Fame and Kenny Anderson isn't. If AD is a great QB... He'll play great and beat the greats. It's THAT simple.

When AD puts together a post season worth remembering I think that the national media, fans, etc. will start to lean the other way. I don't see anything wrong with that, either.

I remember the year he had in 2015 before the injury. I know, I know. He has to get at least a playoff win if not a ring. Still, the author of that piece insinuated that AD is sub-par. RThat's just not the case. Andy's a top 10 QB IMHO. 
(05-03-2017, 05:33 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yeah I'm convinced most of these "experts" got their jobs because of nepotism or having friends in high places.  

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. In the past I think it was ESPN who assigned a writer to each division. The guy who wrote for them, I'm spacing his name, was pretty decent. And our local guys are pretty good. But then anything's better than MSNBC, CNN, and FoxNews when it comes to journalism. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good article on MMQB this morning .... - BURROWorBUST - 05-03-2017, 07:06 PM