Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussing Joe Mixon (going forward)
(05-02-2017, 08:35 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I won't comment on him anymore. I hear that the ticket person was a woman too. He revved up his car as if he was going to run over her. He obviously has built in issues. I'd say he's a good talent and I'll also say that I wish that they didn't draft him based on his anger issues, disrespect and lack of discipline. I won't change opinions of people who only want to win at any cost, regardless  and you won't change my opinion that they could have found another good talent that doesn't have these types of issues.

I would have to see more than just a media report to believe the car "revving up and inching towards her" thing.  And a lot of people get mad at college parking tickets.  It's a racket.  I have never been on a campus that has adequate parking.  That's so they can scoot around in their little go carts and charge the students even more money for parking illegally because there are intentionally not enough spaces for them to park in. I got a ticket once on a campus for backing into a space. Apparently you can only park in one direction. Seriously.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussing Joe Mixon (going forward) - BonnieBengal - 05-03-2017, 09:36 PM