Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most boring time of the year.
(05-03-2017, 10:50 PM)Housh Wrote: Marvin is notorious for really making rookies YANK a starting jobs from vets. So it wouldn't even surprise me if Ross and Mixon don't start. Healthy AJ is gonna do better than those stats. Mixon wont carry it enough to get 1100 yards probably. Those Dalton stats tho god damn lol Behind a fire o line he probably couldn't get those numbers. He'll have his usual 10 INTs probably but these predictions aren't too crazy. Just very generous.

Hopefully we log in at least 10 games with Ross, Eifert and Green all playing. I wanna say 12 but I have to be realistic.

I actually disagree with you here. I think Mixon and Ross will both play large roles from the get go. You don't draft players like that to sit them.

But on the injury front, you're right. I don't see Eifert playing more than 10 games and Ross is a massive ? as to how he will hold up on this level.

When all is said and done, looking back I think we'll be saying Mixon was the MVP of this draft.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most boring time of the year. - Housh - 05-03-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Most boring time of the year. - PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop - 05-03-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Most boring time of the year. - Jpoore - 05-04-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Most boring time of the year. - McC - 05-05-2017, 08:41 AM