Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss
(05-03-2017, 07:56 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Well the point is that she hasn't proven anything regarding voters swayed by Russian involvement. To use it as an excuse for why you lost is pointless when you have no data to support it. How would the election have gone if voters knew Trump was under investigation? Who knows. That's the point, no one knows who was swayed by what or how many was swayed by whatever people believe they were swayed by. 

It's not hard to prepare when you're fed the questions. Whose fault was that again? Putin's or Comey's? I can't remember.

What did Trump do better? Not get cocky and act like he was going to win by a land slide I suppose. We could have an almost endless discussion on why Clinton lost, but that's not my concern right now. My concern is that she's acting like she's taking responsibility when she really isn't.

What is the point of Trump complaining about 3-5 million votes by illegal immigrants without proof? To use it as an excuse for why He lost the popular while He won the electoral vote is pointless when you have no data to support it and "petty" since He won.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-04-2017, 08:37 AM