Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good article on MMQB this morning ....
(05-04-2017, 03:40 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: They got to Andy a lot last season without blitzing and with 3 men on occasion.  They are going to be bringing the heat. I hope Zamp knows this.

Ugh. You're right. Teams are going to bring the heat early to see how this patchwork line handles it.

(05-04-2017, 08:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Don't forget third OC in six years, and a rookie one at that...but Dalton isn't allowed those excuses.  

I shouldn't care what the national media says, but it does bother me.
 I just hope Dalton, in the words of Lou Brown, can hang around and give them all a nice shitburger to eat.

I was mostly irritated that I clicked the link fully expecting a good article from MMQB on Ross/Mixon, and instead was treated to a thinly-disguised Dalton smear article regurgitating the same tired narratives about arm strength and where he was drafted. As if either of those things ever stopped Brady, Montana or Brees.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good article on MMQB this morning .... - Shake n Blake - 05-04-2017, 10:32 AM