Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions
(05-04-2017, 11:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: So it's like when the police arrest someone who might be innocent and they make a fuss so they add the charge of "resisting arrest"?  Got it.

Everyone a police officer arrests might be innocent.  See, we have this concept in our criminal justice system called presumption of innocence.  When you are arrested, even if you are proven innocent (btw not the same as not guilty) yet you resisted arrest you can still be convicted of resisting arrest.  Guess why this is, because it's against the law to resist arrest.  Like I said in the post you just quoted, you demonstrate utter ignorance of the criminal justice system every time you try and discuss it.

Quote:Oh and the department that Sessions heads is the one that charged and convicted her.  I didn't say Sessions did it personally.  I just assume a good southern gentleman like Sessions knows a woman should know their place.

Like I said, hyperbole.  Omit it and your post count would be cut to about 1/20th.

Quote:And I do wonder how often this gets to the put of convictioniton.  Odd that your response is a complete non-sequitur.

I was just trying to be like the cool kids and respond with inane jpg's.  Odd that this would bother you.

Quote:The rest of your post is (another)personal attack.  Have a nice day.

Pointing out your penchant for hyperbole is a statement of fact.  Keep pushing that victim agenda though, it hasn't worked the last thousand times you tried it but I admire your stick -to-it-tiveness. ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Dept. of Justice is literally prosecuting a woman for laughing at Jeff Sessions - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-04-2017, 11:20 AM
RE: US Dept. - TheLeonardLeap - 07-16-2017, 11:13 PM