Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male
So....I work with Ray Tensing's uncle. He revealed it to me today during a trip to New Orleans that we're making for a job coming up. Here are some things that I got out of the convo.

His family is ruined. His brother (Ray Tensing's father) is understandably a complete mess right now. They pulled together as a family and came up with the 100,000 bond needed to keep him a free man while he awaits trial, and needless to say, they're backing him up for the most part. They've all received death threats and are being actively protected by the police. I feel for their family here.....I'm sure they would not have chose this.

He backed up the officer's statements, but also said that there is some legit proof that he had been dragged by the car that hasn't been made public yet. He said that he was scared for his life and being dragged under the car, so he shot him.

The gin bottle was perfume, and he said that it's actually a common "hood thing" and he had 2/3 lb of weed on him.

Anyway....I just thought I'd share. There are no big revelations, but interesting to me regardless.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-03-2015, 11:32 PM