Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss
(05-04-2017, 11:36 AM)Dill Wrote: Democrats have difficulty understanding why "DNC untoward conduct" is more of a threat to national security than Russian hacking followed now by the Commander in Chief's denial.

Probably because they hold politicians in the United States to a higher standard than Putin's Thugocracy.

Quote:And actually you can "expose" what doesn't exist, as numerous fake news accounts during the election proved.

No, you can't.  A lie is a lie.  A fact is a fact.  That the DNC gamed the nomination is a fact.  Fake news sotries are just that, fake.  Do you think political smear campaigns based on half truths or outright lies is a new phenomena?

Quote:And still worse, as Comey shows, one can choose not to expose what does exist.

I think Comey explained his decision on this.  You can disagree, as you clearly do, but you can't claim the man didn't have a logical reason for acting as he did.  I read an excellent article, I thought on politico, on Comey and his decisions.  I'll try and find it.

Quote:A specious national conversation over Hillary's supposed character flaws ought to give way at some point to a sober assessment of an actual threat which impinged upon our national election--and continues to impinge now upon US policy.

Sure Dill, whatever you say.  I mean, there's no chance that Russia and their cyber attacks are being addressed by the CIA, FBI and other government agencies.  How does it "continue to impinge" on US policy?  Please cite an example or two for us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-04-2017, 11:55 AM