Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss
(05-04-2017, 03:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sadly, no. Tongue

It just bothers me that there's such a significant group of posters who routinely engage in the acts they pretend to deplore.  I suppose we are no different to society in general in that regard.  The "he did it to" excuse really bothers me because we get it all the time, that or variations like, someone else is doing something worse than me.  I was disabused of that defense at a very young age by my parents, apparently not everyone had the same experience. 

I get it, I honestly avoid posting as much because of it. And I couldn't say I am any better than others when it comes to bitching about a behavior and then engaging in it, but I make an effort to check myself when I do because I don't want to be like that and would rather just own up to the shitty behavior and move on.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss - Belsnickel - 05-04-2017, 03:39 PM