Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss
(05-04-2017, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: I believe the DNC had their favorite and the threw their weight behind them.

I also believe that people voted.  Just like they did for POTUS.

The Russians didn't "rig" the presidential election...they interfered.

The DNC didn't "rig" the primaries...they pushed the candidate they preferred.  And Sanders did quite well w/o their backing.  Probably better for his outsider candidacy. 

"rig" is the wrong word.

We must have a completely different idea of the underlying function which the DNC serves.  What is the point of a primary in the first place if the DNC is going to "throw their weight behind" (synonymous for 'rig' imo) the candidate which 'they' prefer?  The DNC should not be pushing one candidate over another.  They should be facilitating the will of the people.  

I also dont understand why you would want to defend these practices.  They don't serve your best interests.  The only way to fix the failed system to to attack it for what it is.  The DNC failed us all miserably.  Regardless if you believe HRC would have won were it a fair playing field, we need to ensure this shit doesn't happen again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss - Vas Deferens - 05-04-2017, 03:49 PM