Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss
(05-04-2017, 04:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What you're really saying here is that the DNC is pissed that the thin veneer of democracy in their process was exposed as false, as you explain above; i.e. what the DNC is really mad about is that the curtain got pulled back.  I would point out to those who have tried, and you are obviously not among them, that the RNC put forth a candidate that was literally their last choice and many of their rank and file fought against his nomination tooth and nail.

So you could, very logically and realistically, state that Trump's nomination was a far better example of true democracy than Hillary's.

Absolutely. I said before the election occurred that I felt that the RNC would likely make a move to involve the super-delegate process to avoid this happening again. However, at this point I am not so sure since it resulted in an EC win.

(05-04-2017, 04:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Question 1: Why did they fire (aka she resigned) Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

The rule for these political insiders is that you want to screw over the people without them knowing you are screwing them over. When you make it too egregious or get caught in the act you become a liability in the process. That is what occurred with DWS. The establishment had zero problems with her actions, I am convinced of that 100%. They had a problem that her actions became publicly known.

(05-04-2017, 04:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Question 2; Do you feel they rigged the DNC Nomination?

Yes.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss - Belsnickel - 05-04-2017, 05:08 PM