Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss
(05-04-2017, 05:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I hear what you're saying Matt.  But, claiming it wasn't rigged in HRC's favor, when it clearly was, is an even bigger indictment against the DNC itself.  DWS was publicly saying 'we don't favor one candidate over another'.  hmmmm.  

I'd like to see DWS tarred and feathered.  She's an absolute disgrace.  And this is coming from a life long democrat who spent hundreds of hours working on obama's campaign and has since moved to financial contributions to candidates I believe in.  The media's complete lack of attention to the class action lawsuit against the DNC is quite telling.  Nothing is going to change, and I'll probably be brought further and further into the independent fold.  

I don't say it wasn't rigged, because it was. I'm just saying that it doesn't really matter because that is the way our party system works in this country. Want it to change? We need a party system that is more like what is found in some of our other western, developed nations. But that also involves having more parties in the system. And that means a lot more changes than people are willing to swallow.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss - Belsnickel - 05-04-2017, 05:19 PM