Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss
(05-04-2017, 02:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: While I appreciate your attempt you didn't provide any examples and neither did Comey.  Russia is a threat to us, China is a threat to us, Iran is a threat to us and North Korea is a threat to us.  Why the laser focus on Russia?  Because the Dems blame them for the 2016 election.  Russia may be the most active in regards to hacking efforts at the moment, but they are hardly the only ones engaging in the practice.

I don't think Comey's point was that Russia was the only country engaging in cyber warfare.

But so far as I know, China did not hack the DNC, Iran did not plant fake news stories about Hillary, and North Korean diplomats and businessmen were not cozy with Trump's people during the election while Trump was praising Kim Sung-un as a strong leader.

But Russia did attack our election process on several fronts and to great effect, and while Trump's people were cozying up to Russian diplomats and businessmen. Hence the "laser focus" on Russia right now--not, as Trump says, because the Dems lost the election.

And no, I don't have any examples of post-election cyber warfare from Russia. I think it rather likely Comey does. That is why he calls them the No 1 and continuing threat.  But he won't give them to you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hills "accepts responsibility" for loss - Dill - 05-04-2017, 05:56 PM