Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The scientist who enjoys debating creationists
(08-03-2015, 11:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: I have never asked for proof. I've asked you to provide tangible evidence to support your side. There is plenty of evidence for evolution as the way life proceeds. There is none (unless you can provide it) for creation as the way life proceeds. Mine is not a belief based only on faith. Mine is a collection of facts that provide a logical explanation for how life on Earth reached its current complexity and diversity. I would gladly consider creation as an alternative explanation if one single creationist could provide evidence. But so far, none ever has. All creationist do is try to tell you why evolution is wrong. They somehow think that if they can discredit evolution, that makes creation correct. Guess what? It doesn't work that way.

You don't get to decide "The way it works". I will tell you again that my evidence is the complexity of the human being. To suggest that just random things happened over and over to arrive at this being just requires more faith in everything going perfectly that I simply have the faith to believe in.

You cannot show how any species evolved into man, you can simply show extinct species of ape (tangible evidence) and call this as proof of Evolution.

I get it; you're science guy. You want your beliefs (theory) to be true so you are willing to accept certain assumptions (isn't this important in a Scientific Theory) and overlook certain flaws.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The scientist who enjoys debating creationists - bfine32 - 08-04-2015, 12:52 AM