Poll: Should the Bengals build a new covered stadium?
This poll is closed.
Yes, much more comfortable
36.17%
17 36.17%
No, we're not wimps
63.83%
30 63.83%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoukd Bengals Build New Covered Stadium?
(05-05-2017, 02:58 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Hey Mr. hol, in some ways I'm very much like you.  I too live outside of Ohio and am really a TV fan anymore.  I bought tickets to two Bengals games in my life, one when I lived in Ohio.  I just want to say this, maybe it would be controversial on this board, but here it is.  If the Bengals leave Cincinnati, I would view that as a "get out of jail free" card to myself, and it would mean the end of my Bengals fandom.  Even though I don't live in OH, that is one of the links to the Bengals for me still.  If that changes, I know fans who live in and around Cincy would be devastated (at least some), but it would be like a big old weight lifted off my shoulders.  And I wouldn't feel one iota of guilt at that point to cherry pick which team I wanted to follow ( or give up on the NFL altogether). 

It would be interesting to see what the majority of fans around Cincy would choose. I would expect the two most popular options would be the Colts (closest to Cincy) or Browns (still in the same state). Titans may also be considered for those fans in Kentucky such that Titans may be closer to them than Indy.

Personally, I'd choose a NFC team.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shoukd Bengals Build New Covered Stadium? - ochocincos - 05-05-2017, 03:55 PM