Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Sessions has vowed to crack down on marijuana
(05-06-2017, 12:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've expressed my views on the legalization of marijuana on here before. I watched my mother-in-Law return from chemo as she battled cancer. She was so sick I had to carry her out of the car and into the bed. For this the Doctors prescribed her a marijuana pill (Marinol?). The pill was $70 dollars a dose. I could take about a 60 minute drive and get her a whole oz of feel better for about $40.

It is absolutely ridiculous that the drug is not available for medicinal purposes and I feel it should be legal for recreational use.

In another thread I shared how my college roommate (now a doctor) was just dead set against legalization at all.  It took years but he finally has come around.  At least for the medical part.

His main concern was all the addictive personalities that would get hooked on it.  My argument is they will get addicted anyway.  Better to have something that is (relatively) harmless helping others too.

Sorry about your mother in law.  It's a damn shame that we have a natural drug that can do more for less but the federal government is living in the 1930's about it for some reason.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeff Sessions has vowed to crack down on marijuana - GMDino - 05-06-2017, 12:47 PM