Poll: How Hot is Marvin's britches ? Hot seat thermometer Poll
Ice Cold - 5 wins or less but can come up with reasons why like injuries etc
Comfy Cool – below .500 record but he’s still Mike Brown’s guy
In between and Just right – 8 and 8 or Barely misses the Playoffs makes Mikey happy enough
Too many blankets warm – must reach the Playoffs or else
Desert Hot – must win a Playoff game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Hot Seat thermometer POLL - He may really be on the Hot Seat this time.
(05-05-2017, 05:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This.

Remember when the chronic whiners around here  were crying about how we would never ever ever part ways with Peko or Maualuga?

If we don't make the playoffs in '17 Marvin is out as HC.

If we make the playoffs and get blown out again Marvin is out as HC.

If we make the playoffs and lose at home to a team we should beat Marvin is out as HC.

I hope you're right, I really do. But if Marvin was brought back after the disaster that was 2010, how can you be so confident this will be Marv's last ride? 

I have a sickening feeling that only way Marvin isn't here next year is if he retires/leaves on his own. I can't see his buddy Mike firing him or not re-sign him. It'll come down to salary negotiations based on the team's performance this year. Or...

Maybe Marvin is going into this season intending to retire at the end, regardless of the outcome (we can only hope).

Btw who was whining about Peko or Maualuga never leaving? Sure, plenty justifiably complained about them and hoped they would leave. But I can't remember a mass of posters bitching about them being in Cincy  for life.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's Hot Seat thermometer POLL - He may really be on the Hot Seat this time. - Pat5775 - 05-07-2017, 03:14 AM