Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSU Students charged in death
This is pretty by-the-book stuff, sadly. People are too worried about getting in trouble so they just ignore a situation and convince themselves that everything is going to be OK. A few years ago former NFL QB's Erik Kramer's son died of a heroin overdose because his friends just left him to die a preventable death rather than call for medical help and save him but get in trouble.

When I was in 9th grade one of my classmates showed up to a football game dangerously drunk (it happened on a weekly basis, it seems) and his friends just threw him in a wet yard on a side street and left him there. Me, being a complete loser and one of my loser friends actually flagged down an adult after it was pretty clear that lying in wet grass in October and throwing up wasn't going to make him get better. Turns out he would have been dead within an hour or so had we not done what we did.

That Monday the kid is in the hospital still and my friend and I are being grilled by the principal about where said kid got the booze (we didn't know because we were new to that school and not "in the loop") and we are also being sought out by the supposed friends who left him to die and they are telling us how to beat a polygraph test so we don't incriminate them.

A few days later the drunk kid is back in school. Back to hanging around with his pals and being a total d-bag towards me. I didn't do what I did for some sort of recognition, but this situation taught me a pretty valuable lesson about life, that's for sure. Ok, side rant over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
PSU Students charged in death - bfine32 - 05-07-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: PSU Students charged in death - GMDino - 05-07-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: PSU Students charged in death - GMDino - 05-09-2017, 08:51 AM
RE: PSU Students charged in death - Nately120 - 05-07-2017, 02:28 PM