Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will: Quarantine Trump
(05-07-2017, 04:04 PM)Dill Wrote: So I must ask you to dial back the informed nuance a bit on future posts, Hollo. Let's contain it on this forum. On the next thread maybe criticize us for our guns and crime rate or something. We like a violent game called football--maybe that means our culture is more ready to violence? Our coffee is pretty watery, isn't it?    

Oh yes, I can do that, my internet persona is surprisingly mutable. You want to get negged, no problem. I don't even have to lie about it. Mr. Matt_Crimson said it best actually: 

"People in other countries think we're a bunch of war mongering, racist, overly patriotic, snobby, greedy, uneducated no good McDonalds devouring fat slobs that think the world is supposed to be just like us.

Let me add to that. First, we actually don't think you're overly racist, it's the one thing where we all have our own dirt to take care about. You're also not so much war mongering as strike mongering. A do something, drone something policy, God forbid an American gets in harms way, better accidentally target civilians and some of our friends occasionally. You bring your freedom to people right alongside his twin waterboarding, use it on terrorists and then potential terrorists. You bring democracy right alongside a place like Guantanamo, and there's nothing much to it to you. You support the most gruesome Sheikh as long as he gives you oil. A country not grasping the concept of "If you don't want to be seen as the imperial devil, don't act like the imperial devil". You keep living the double standard and mainly keep you level of public self-love upheld. Good guys! Good guys! A mantra which is quite ridiculous. Yes, you're overly patriotic, you color the world in your flag's colours, then look at it and feel "USA! USA!" You keep believing in fairy tales, too. Your founders are the old myths and legends from which newer tales like American Dreams spring, or the American exceptionalism, while indeed your country turns fat, dumb, ignorant and crime-infested. There are clearly other places in the western hemisphere, namely all of them, where major problems are solved way more successfully. Still you wouldn't change, see the world as periphery on the globe's edges and truly wouldn't know the most basic things about them unless some celebrity happens to talk about it. You also have two political sides that just cannot keep a meaningful conversation without going at each others alleged flaws and turning the debate into an uninspiring bitchfight, respectfully disagreeing my ass. And you have Trump now, who is the most embarrassing figure on top of a state since probably Nero. For those who don't know who Nero is, you're quite uneducated sometimes, he's the self-loving infantile one that ended up setting Rome on fire. We seriously have to wonder if a too significant part of the US society is on its way into decadence. Let me add that my urine is closer to beer than the stuff Americans drink. I know Cincinnati is an exception, but there's still that whole chicken dance world record thing, the eternal shame of 1994, so who can take that region seriously. You in the US just have humans everywhere, ad humans act awful all the time, especially as a group. Oh, I haven't mentioned the gun laws. You're crazy giving them to just anyone, crazy, so many of you people are not remotely responsible enough for handling those. 

Satisfied? Crude enough?

Now sure. All of this is true and it isn't. I only see through slits, I mainly take the most convenient to look through, like films and celebrities and TV. I happen to love american football, I like many of your principles a lot, like freedom of speech, I think most Americans are decent and perfectly fine people. Your society does allow and creates brilliance. Your technology enrichens our lives. US entertainment skills are unmatched, we couldn't turn to Finland for that, their idea of a joke is pissing a sad clown into the snow. Our action scenes would consist of Gerard Depardieu rolling down a stair. You have the clear disadvantage that we know you better than most other folk. What could there be said about the Spanish, I don't know too much about Spain. Eye- and nosewitnesses confirmed that they all piss in their streets, but who knew. If you did that, we'd know. My own country is duuuumb, you wouldn't believe what comes out of people's mouths and minds if you understood. Our national pride depends on things like people jumping very far with skis. We loathe Germans, but we admire them at the same time too, without them we'd be nothing. Our inferiority complex roots in our inferiority. But this is true, but still nothing's so easy to say. What's easy to say is that my presence obviously diverts from the thread's original topic. Sorry for that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Will: Quarantine Trump - Dill - 05-05-2017, 12:42 AM
RE: Will: Quarantine Trump - GMDino - 05-05-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: Will: Quarantine Trump - Dill - 05-05-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Will: Quarantine Trump - GMDino - 05-05-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: Will: Quarantine Trump - Matt_Crimson - 05-05-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Will: Quarantine Trump - Vas Deferens - 05-05-2017, 02:27 PM
RE: Will: Quarantine Trump - GMDino - 05-05-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Will: Quarantine Trump - Matt_Crimson - 05-05-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: Will: Quarantine Trump - GMDino - 05-05-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Will: Quarantine Trump - Matt_Crimson - 05-05-2017, 10:23 PM