Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Bengals be switching rookie positions?
(05-08-2017, 04:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I cant remember him being called tight hipped..

I know he had a Hip Injury concern

Tight hipped was one of his main weaknesses and criticisms. You can see if when you watch him on tape.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/carl-lawson?id=2557901

Also see "stiff". I mean film don't lie if you watch the non highlights (draftbreakdown.com).

Carl Lawson*, DE, Auburn
Height: 6-2. Weight: 261. Arm: 31.5.
40 Time: 4.67.
Projected Round (2017): 3-5.
4/26/17: In 2016, Lawson recorded 30 tackles with 12.5 for a loss, nine sacks and one forced fumble. He is a quick edge rusher who will fit best as a 3-4 outside linebacker in the NFL. Lawson is stiff as a rusher, but has some strength. His medical evaluation is going to be critical, and he could get flunked by some teams medically.

9/3/16: Lawson has a first-round skill set, but injuries have derailed his career. If he stays healthy for 2016 though, he could easily rise. In last season's opener against Louisville, Lawson made four tackles, two for a loss and one sack in the first half before hurting his hip. That injury caused him to miss half the season. Lawson came back and played well against Ole Miss. He looked good and was a challenge for Rebels star left tackle Laremy Tunsil. Over the course of his limited 2015 season, Lawson totaled 17 tackles, 2.5 for a loss and two sacks. He missed the entire 2014 season with an injury. Lawson is a fast edge rusher with natural pass-rushing skills, but he hasn't been able to stay healthy.

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2017DE.php#D5ZFWiCvfMQ2liRL.99

Now I'm done. Listen to Fred all yall want. But he's playing you like a fiddle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Bengals be switching rookie positions? - jj22 - 05-08-2017, 05:23 PM