Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking
Most of you destroyed the statement about Ross being one-dimensional so I won't pile on.  To call him a "reach" is laughable.  Davis and Williams went before him and neither have the unique talents of Ross.  If Ross was 1 inch taller, folks would have called him a potential #1 OVERALL pick.  Some have even said that he couldn't get on the field until this past year, which is hilarious because he was dominating his first year as a WR (something like 15 catches, 300 yards, and 5 TDs and a suspension of a teammate had his coach move him to defense, which he did to help his team.

This statement is what I don't understand at all:

"They did get great value for Mixon and third-round front seven defender Jordan Willis, but that doesn't make up for all of the losing they've been doing on and off the field."

They like the picks, but rank their draft poorly because of the losses they had in Free Agency?  And what is the comment about losing on the field?  Is that a slam for having an injury-riddled season?  How did the Browns or 49ers even register a score if the rankings somehow include their record from last year.  

"The secondary lacks young talent".  Someone should tell this pinhead that secondary implies CBs and Safeties.  The Bengals have FOUR good, young safeties and just added another freak of an athlete.  The CBs include WJIII (who had a ridiculous 28 PBUs his last year in college) Dre K (who is in his prime and was just a top tier FA who the steelers apparently wanted), Dennard (a first rounder who couldn't crack the starting lineup but would be starting at a lot of other teams) and Kevarie Russell (a former 3rd round pick who got a pick in his lone snap).  Add in Josh Shaw and I would say this secondary is the very definition of full of young talent.  

I have to hand it to the author.  Making such blatantly stupid remarks about the Bengals is bound to get him tons of clicks and shares from steelers fans....and maybe even get picked up by ESPN.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - CJD - 05-01-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - 3wt - 05-08-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - J24 - 05-01-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Laughably Bad Post Draft Ranking - SHRacerX - 05-09-2017, 06:12 AM