Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas odds are pretty telling
The good thing about Vegas odds makers is they really can't predict injuries and who will suffer them. It's not unheard of for the top rated team to have several of their top players go down or even just give up and retire from the game. The game is getting increasingly more dangerous every year despite the new rules every year and that's because players seem to get bigger and stronger every year. Then tack on suspensions, arrests and players who like to play with guns and so on.. Heck, for that matter there are more than enough unstable fans increasingly willing to kill players on opposing teams.. Talk about wild cards.. Someday an entire team will get wiped out in a plane crash. That would suck for someone who plops down several thousand bucks on their team winning the super bowl..
Well, that's enough pessimism for one day..
I wonder if the odds makers predicted that the Reds would go from first place to last place and back to first place within a few weeks..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vegas odds are pretty telling - jason - 05-08-2017, 09:14 PM
RE: Vegas odds are pretty telling - jason - 05-08-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: Vegas odds are pretty telling - grampahol - 05-09-2017, 08:04 AM