Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thus would be a perfect year for Wyche to help out Zamp.g
(05-08-2017, 03:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Dick LeBeau has stayed in the game, Sam has been gone from it for how long now? Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Sam Wyche fan, but there is not a clearer way to state to your team that you don't trust your OC than to start bringing in consultants to "help" his offense..... I thought Zampese did ok last year with what he had to work with. This year he will have more and I expect more.

I remember when we heard Hue say that he planned to continue Gruden's scheme his first year here, and then we heard the same from Zampese about Hue's scheme right after Hue left.
Both Gruden and Hue had much more success in their second season as OC compared to their first because they were trying not to change too much from the previous scheme.
It takes time to adjust a scheme to the new coordinator, and therefore I too think Zampese will have more success this year compared to last.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thus would be a perfect year for Wyche to help out Zamp.g - ochocincos - 05-09-2017, 11:18 AM