Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(05-09-2017, 02:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wow.........  you're definitely the one that needs things cleared up for him, so I'll give it a shot.

ThumbsUp

He's not a known criminal, and everyone else passed on him for a round and a half!  It's not like he was a pariah that no other team would have ever touched.

And the irony here is that you have it so backwards that I'm getting dizzy just reading it.

Let me try and lay this out for you in basic ways:

Mixon made that mistake long ago, and he has learned from it and is remorseful, so he hasn't done anything while a member of the Bengals.

Ray Lewis killed two people WHILE ON THE RAVENS' TEAM, AND THEY KEPT HIM ON THE TEAM.

Ray Rice knocked out his wife WHILE SHE WAS JUST WALKING TOWARDS HIM, AND THEY KEPT HIM ON THE TEAM.

You think if someone makes a mistake, they should be judged by that mistake for the rest of their life and that NFL teams should stay away, but you don't think they should be judged in the same manner IF THEY MAKE FAR WORSE MISTAKES WHILE ACTUALLY ON THE TEAM, which is just mind-boggling to anyone that thinks even remotely logically.

That's one of the most absurd things I've ever seen posted on these boards!  You think it's ok for teams to keep players after they commit acts, but not when they've committed an act as a teenager!

That makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!!!!!!

You were obviously the one that needed things cleared up, and I hope that I helped do that.

Point out where I said it was ok to keep bad players?

What I pointed out was that the bengals drafted a criminal who had not yet put on a Bengal uniform.

Teams cutting or keeping players already on their roster who misbehave is for an entirely different discussion.

Why is that so difficult to understand?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth - Vlad - 05-09-2017, 12:15 PM