Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-09-2017, 11:19 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: So I just saw and heard the bit on Fox19 news and read some of his comments.  He has the nerve to talk about how his anger management classes helped him "expletive filled rant".  He goes on to talk about how he'll have a new rolls Royce in a few weeks.  

It seems a few weeks ago someone outlined how much money he owed to the security guard at the strip club where his incident went down and how little he has paid so far.  

I can't wait for that pos to get the boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've actually seen a few people post that it's not really a big deal, but IMO it is simply because this guy just seemingly doesn't get it. He's now had 2 new outburst since his arrest, the one at the reporter and than this incident. He could have shown us that he knows he needs to learn how to be mature, responsible, most of all respectful and he chooses to do the opposite. 

There are some people that no matter how many chances they get, they just don't get it and probably don't care. He has had multiple chances to do the right thing and he continues to do the wrong thing. I truly believe he continues to act this way because he continues to be given another chance by not only the team, but from the law as well. I guarantee that within 3-5 years of being out of the NFL he will be in prison.

This team needs to set an example not only for the young guys, but also for the community and cut this guy like yesterday.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones continues to not get it - Crowe - 05-10-2017, 01:18 PM