Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<<<The 'Bengals Board Awards' Recipients>>>
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the little people that made my awardS possible. You know who you are.

Now on to the rest of my acceptance speech:

There are many in the draft forum who are more knowledgeable that I. My goal is to try to bring traffic to the forum by developing interactive activities such as The official Board Mock, The On the Clock threads, and the Dreaded Mock, among others.  This forum is what we make it and I strive for our draft forum to be the most informative and active of any of the 31 other teams. I want fans from other teams to flock to our forum for advice, perspective, and entertainment. I have tried to do so by inviting some of our fellow AFC North brethren that frequent the forum to participate, but they kinda suck.

As to the PnR: Stay away, stay far, far away. Just joking. Come on over and help us change the culture to one of constructive unbiased discussions.  

I will say I look to step up my Jungle Noise game (the game ball threads were not enough) and take Wyche's title of biggest deal.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: <<<The 'Bengals Board Awards' Recipients>>> - bfine32 - 05-10-2017, 01:41 PM